Area of production and geology
- Vineyard located in the Yonne department. Our Chablis AOC vineyards are situated
on the territories of the villages of Béru, Chichée and Chablis. Slopes are gentle (5
to 20%) and exposures diverse.
- 100% Chardonnay
- Mechanical harvest, providing slight prefermentary maceration, pneumatic
press,then vinification 100% in thermoregulated stainless steel vats. At each stage
of vinification, we seek a juxtaposition of the characteristics inherent to Chablis :
fruitiness (citrus, tropical fruit), florality (hawthorne) and «terroir» (minerality).
- 6 to 8 months on lees followed by bottling, from March onwards.
- Pretty, straw yellow color with glints of gold. Elegant and complex, its nose shows
nuances of beeswax, white peach, slight apricot, then vine blossom. On the
palate, we taste a great harmony. this wine shows beautifully dense fruitiness over
- Served between 10 and 12°C, it will make a good aperitif with burgundian
“gougères” or go well with oysters, see food and good charcuterie.
- 3 to 5 years.